ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
This position is responsible for performing detailed engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks with little supervision; performing engineering tasks as a member of the design team on multiple small to medium sized projects with a moderate level of technical difficulty. This position receives technical guidance on new design topics that have not been experienced by the Senior Design Engineer. The Senior Design Engineer works closely with Senior Engineers on unusual or complex projects or engineering tasks which are not familiar to the Senior Design Engineer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments
· Interacting with customers and venders in an independent nature
· Following system of quality control and checking on all projects assigned
· Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with other Business Units providing the most optimum project team for projects often using personnel from multiple Business Units
· Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university
· 2-5 years of work experience in the pipeline industry or at least 3 years of work experience in a related industry
· Collaborative approach to problem solving
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Unquestioned business and personal integrity
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.