What You'll Do
You will be responsible for performing detailed electrical engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks. You will be performing engineering tasks on a variety of projects with various degrees of technical difficulty.
As a Project Manager, a typical day may include the following:
- Owning and updating the program’s Plan spreadsheet
- Updating systems based on current backlog and maintaining the systems moving forward
- Truing up financials in Work Studio and SAP and clearing backlog activities
- Financial analysis between planned and completed activities, variances, vendor velocity, and productivity measurements
- Reporting to program leadership, weekly cadences, escalating program issues
- Managing the 2024 vegetation management plan
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of Vegetation Management
- AiDash Intelligent Vegetation Management System experience (IVMS)
Curious and active listener: You have a deep hunger to learn, coupled with a willingness to think outside the box. You ask a lot of questions. You recognize there is a difference between “hearing” and “listening.”
Resilient and self-motivated: You are always striving to build upon previous successes
Detail oriented: The little things matter!
Collaborative: When we all succeed, we’re better for it!
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In Return for Top Talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.