What You’ll Do:
- Determines and designs service routes for telecommunications fiber optic and coaxial cable for residential and commercial applications using sketches, plans, and design maps along with written and verbal instructions.
- Coordinates and executes surveys which include taking measurements, identifying existing devices and equipment, and proposal of future construction path.
- Uploads field notes, develops the scope of work (SOW) outline, and completes cost analysis for associated construction. \
- Read and understand various telecommunication schematics and designs and adheres to client specific standards, procedures, and requirements.
- Interact with clients, utilities, municipalities, residential and commercial customers Responds to inquiries promptly and with courtesy to ensures the continued satisfaction
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with permits (pole, railroad, TX Dot), easements, and right of way for service routes; works closely with the Fielding Crew and Pole Loading Team
- 2-5 years’ previous experience working for a telecommunication, utility, construction, engineering or electrical company or 1 year as a Telecommunication Planner 1
- Related certifications, and previous OSP and/or telecom design experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and routine office equipment
- Basic understanding of CAD drafting software a plus
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.