What You’ll Do:
- Install and setup various types of equipment, such as computer systems, networking devices, telecommunications devices, or machinery
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on equipment to ensure proper functionality and prevent issues, to include diagnose and troubleshoot problems, repair or replace defective parts
- Travel to customer locations to perform site visits, inspections, or audits while assessing equipment performance, identify potential issues and make recommendations for improvement
- Maintain accurate records of their activities, to include service calls, repairs, and maintenance performed
- Document reports on equipment status, issues encountered, and solutions implemented
- Adhere to safety protocols and regulations while working on-site while ensuring all installations and repairs comply with relevant industry standards and guidelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Active Driver's License
- 1-2 years of experience in telecommunications and/or electric utilities
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.