What You'll Do
The Technical Lead has extensive experience performing detailed engineering design on technical aspects of projects. This individual performs engineering tasks on multiple projects and makes decisions and recommendations that are considered authoritative and have an important impact on engineering discipline design decisions. The Technical Lead must be able to serve as a technical advisor and reviewer but does not have any direct reports.
As a Project Manager, a typical day may include the following:
- Applies sound and diversified knowledge of discipline engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise in one or more engineering disciplines by identifying individual training needs and scheduling appropriate training programs
- Initiates and maintains extensive contacts with key engineers and officials in other organizations to confirm that practices applied are consistent with current standards, regulatory requirements, and current technological innovations
- Maintains, implements, and monitors a system of quality control consistent with ENTRUST’s policies and procedures
- Performs all other tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from ABET accredited university (Electrical preferred)
- 10+ years of technical experience with Electrical Facilities and Powerplant projects (substations, powerplants, oil & gas, industrial, etc.)
- High understanding of writing equipment specifications
- Utilities experience is a plus
Detail oriented: The little things matter!
Collaborative: When we all succeed, we’re better for it!
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In Return for Top Talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.