ENTRUST Solutions Group is an ENR Top 100 company. We are a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We’re actively seeking an experienced project scheduler to partner with project stakeholders on the development, design, and maintenance of project schedules for a diverse portfolio of construction/engineering projects.
· Develop & maintain project schedules in Primavera (P6) while providing leadership & support in the areas of project controls, forecasting, cost control, and project management.
· Conduct resource & cost loading
· Partner with project management groups on updating P6 Schedules so they align with evolving project scope, schedule, and budgets.
· Reviewing change orders provided by stakeholders and update P6 schedules and manage the effect of the change.
· Lead scheduling meetings with stakeholders and update project management groups on any schedule constraints or changes.
· Analyze project finance trends and provide recommendations, guidance, and support to the Project Managers
· Prepare and monitor cost plans and ensure project forecasts are updated
· Manage the flow of project data through various software, database and record keeping systems
· Maintain project information (time and expenses) in project management software.
· Provide cost control and schedule support to the PM and Management teams which include, but is not limited to: critical analysis, forecasting revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates, utilization, cost reporting, PO and Change Order tracking, invoice tracking budget comparison, forecasting percentage of complete, earned value.
· Analyze financial information and recognize significant variance, trends, and irregularities, understand the cause/driver and communicate timely to PM.
· Process data form various systems including to the visualization of data into graphs and charts.
· Travel to project sites as needed.
· Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree - Required
· Min 1-3+years’ experience driving project schedules & controls process within the construction, utilities, refinery, engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical), or related space - Required
· Primavera P6 – Required
· Experience with resource & coast loading.
· Experience with project controls.
· MS Office (Emphasis on Excel) - Required
· Proven success in partnering with a diverse pool of stakeholders to help drive projects to completion (on time & on budget).
· Proven experience taking ownership of assigned deliverables and successfully achieving results beyond expectations.
· Ability to work collaboratively with project and program stakeholders and articulate key points to drive discussions and facilitate consensus.
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Compensation and Benefits: