Entrust Solutions delivers expertise to pipeline operators, utility companies, and other energy stakeholders in six specialized service disciplines: Asset Integrity, Engineering, Field Services, Geographic Information System (GIS) Services, Regulatory Compliance, and Software and Technology
artner with project teams and stakeholders on the development of traffic control plans for underground utility construction projects. • Ensure municipal and internal/external customers’ standards are met.
• Conduct a needs analysis of the project scope and municipal regulations to determine if project permits are required. If so, support permitting process from a TCP perspective.
• Accurately manage files and provide real-time updates to documents and records as required.
• Submit plans to municipalities & controlling agencies for review and approval as required.
• Revise/update plans per customer, city or controlling agency’s direction to keep projects on schedule.
Professionally communicate and negotiate with public agency officials to assist in attaining approval of TCP’s.
• Execute job duties safely and in accordance with company policies, standards, and guidelines.
• Work under the direction of management in a highly collaborative environment with other team members, and consistently deliver excellent client work.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Postsecondary education in drafting / 2-year associate degree from a technical or vocational institute or equivalent professional and demonstratable experience with Civil 3D AutoCAD design software.
• CAD Technology Certificate Program
This position pays between $30,000 and $35,000 annually and is an exempt position.
Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.