What You’ll Do:
- Prepare complex technical analyses, Perform independent engineering reviews, and Provide feedback on vendor drawings related to their projects
- Fully understand design requirements, Apply complex technical information to designs, and Ensure projects meet specifications
- Provide input to PMs and leadership concerning potential process and design improvements and Communicate challenges about scope, cost, schedule and quality
- Lead small to medium or multi-discipline projects and direct the activities of Design Engineers working on their projects
- Interact independently with clients, estimate proposals, and understand the role of business development in operations goals
- Ensure that the quality control process is followed, including documentation utilizing the Quality Review Tracking tool for engineering, formatting, and independent reviews
- Participate in peer reviews and QC reviews
This is a hybrid remote & onsite role that will require travel to the office and project sites in Seattle, WA.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from ABET accredited university
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design or GIS Design
- Experience with Reading Surveys, Gas Distribution Design, and Steel to PE Transitions
- Knowledge of Construction Techniques and Short Distance Directional Drilling
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $89,000 and $99,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.