Business Development Manager - Knoxville, TN
What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
FiberRise, an ENTRUST Solutions Group Company, is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong working background in business-to-business sales, account management, and a working knowledge of broadband technology and services. The ideal candidate is a customer centric entrepreneur with strong business acumen the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Prospecting and qualifying leads within assigned territory through cold calling, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Effectively analyzes customer’s needs and communicates technology solutions for small and mid-sized business customers.
- Develops new accounts and grows existing accounts, while establishing long-term relationships with customers.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
- Develops responses for Request for Proposals and presenting products and services that can benefit customers.
- Designs strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides written proposals and assists the customer with required documents.
- Works with installation/services and schedulers to coordinate the installation of services.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience; technology background preferred
- 2+ years of outside telecommunications sales and/or B2B sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of fiber broadband technology
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets
- Must live in the market area (Knoxville, TN)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must desire to work in office
Preferred Qualifications: (if applicable)
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Proficient use of computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Benefits & Salary: This position pays between $70,000 and $100,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident, and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at Careers - ENTRUST Solutions Group
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.