EN TRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
2500+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
EN Trust Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
In return for top talent, EN Trust Solutions Group offers:
Purpose of Job:
This position will support several functions within the QA/QC group in Project Services including, but not limited to performing engineering (EQR), independent (IR), formatting (FQR) interdisciplinary (IDR), or a combination thereof, quality reviews on a variety of engineering projects; performing review tasks on multiple small to medium sized projects with a moderate level of technical difficulty; performing most assignments independently with instructions as to the general results expected.
· Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project review assignments
· Performing thorough reviews on assigned projects, acting as an independent, “cold eyes” reviewer. Quality reviews can include engineering (EQR/IR) and formatting (FQR).
· Receiving technical guidance on unusual or complex problems, analyze engineering or technical errors and communicating needed improvements with project teams
· Ensuring engineering reviewed meets acceptable design standards, codes, regulations, and the intended scope of work
· Developing contacts with key internal engineers and others in the organization to confirm that engineering practices applied are consistent with current engineering standards, regulatory requirements, and current technological innovations
· Communicate findings of quality reviews to the owning project team to ensure a clear understanding of design/technical issues or concerns.
· Providing input to QA/QC Design Manager and the QA/QC Regional Program Manager concerning potential improvements related to engineering and formatting design process and reviews
· Following ENTRUST systems of quality control, review, and best practices on all projects assigned
· Utilizing the Quality Tracking System (QRT) to ensure project assignments are tracked and completed.
· Developing training content or courses related to quality related needs. Presenting that material to the identified audience
· Thorough knowledge of the ENE Quality Policy, how it relates to ISO 9001:2015, the Quality Management System and to QA/QC
· Developing and maintaining quality relationships with internal teams
· Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working among all Business Units
· Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
Education, Certifications and/or Experienced Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
· Registration as a professional engineer is highly preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of work experience with at least 4 years of work experience in the pipeline industry or a related industry. At least 3 years of the work experience must be at a pipeline operating company or at an engineering consulting firm
· Collaborative approach to problem solving
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to build relationships with staff members and clients
· Thorough understanding of ENTRUST quality review standard operating procedure (SOP) as well as related SOP’s
· Unquestioned business and personal integrity
Working Conditions and Environmental/Physical Demands:
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At EN Trust Solutions Group, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefit everyone.
In return for top talent, EN Trust Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
Benefits & Salary:
EN Trust Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. EN Trust Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with EN Trust Solutions Group.