What You’ll Do:
The Project Manager strategically manages the project portfolio by optimizing project schedules, controlling scope of work, managing project budgets, and partnering with key stakeholders to ensure all timelines and deliverables are being met.
- Manage a portfolio of gas construction projects such as Main Replacement, Regulatory Stations, Valve Automation, In-line inspection projects.
- Provide project leadership and expertise to the portfolio, drive contractor stakeholders, and partner with government agencies & community parties on project matters. Acting as the liaison between government & regulatory agencies and community groups as required
- Develop, define & control project scope, create & maintain project schedules, gather work plans including cost, resource, contingency, and communication plans. Adjusting project scope & schedule as appropriate to accommodate change.
- Identify project performance issues, analyze, and address them in a timely manner.
- Implement project post cost management measures to accurately track & monitor project financials to ensure projects are financially healthy.
- Travel to project sites & meetings throughout the project territory.
This is a hybrid remote & onsite role that will regularly require travel to project sites in the Sacramento area and manage project job walks.
- Min 1 year of experience functioning in a project administration, project operations, project controls and/or project management capacity within a fast-paced environment where you owned the process life cycle(s) from beginning to end
- Underground Construction Background, preferably in Utilities – Gas or Electric
- Ability to lead projects by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- General project management experience. Ability to manage cost, budget, schedule, and coordinate site walks as necessary
- Experience with SAP, Primavera Unifier, ProjectWise, Tableau, PowerBI
- PMP Certification - Desired
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $91,000 and $120,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.