Network Engineer - Rusk, TX
What You’ll Do:
- Deployment, configuration, and management of all customer’s networks and systems, while resolving all Tier 1 and Tier 2 escalation in a Carrier Network environment.
- Develop and follow detailed MOP’s/SOP’s related to the deployment and maintenance of equipment to ensure interoperability and network availability
- Provide customer oversight related to network upgrades, capacity planning, and life-cycle management
- Oversee the customer’s Operations Department with an emphasis on mentoring and elevating the skill set of the customer’s technical team
- Assist with procurement of equipment and vendor management, and oversee and manage FTTX network installation and upgrade projects
- 5+ years of work experience responsible for designing, deploying, and operating large-scale networks
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting routing and switching protocols (BGP, IS-IS, MPLS, RSVP-TE, VRRP)
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment with hands-on experience with networking hardware
- Working knowledge of physical infrastructure design including structured cabling and fiber-optic cabling
Experience configuring FTTX GPON access gear, Cisco, Adtran and Juniper network equipment a plus
- Familiarity with the Linux based systems and experience with scripting and automation (Bash, Python, Perl)
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.