Business Development Manager - Data Solutions
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate the Company’s vision and mission, while successfully performing its core values related to employees, ethics, operational excellence, safety, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
- Work between and among business units to expand knowledge of company offerings across the enterprise, and build strategic plans for deepening existing client relationships and solution offerings.
- Update business units on expansions in technology offerings, creation of new teams, or additions in technology capabilities;
- Generate new business leads through outbound contact with potential clients and partner entities, and track partner and client progress via designated client/opportunity database software;
- Serve as a liaison with operational teams to ensure that partner and client needs are understood and supported;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with sales in enterprise/investor-owned utility markets
- Working knowledge of industry standard partner programs for software providers (Esri/ /Autodesk/Microsoft)
- Travel as needed for specific relationship requirements, client support and request, or meetings/conferences (50-75%)
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, or equivalent education and experience
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.