ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
3000+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
We are looking for a proficient and self-motivated engineering consultant for our TGA team, with excellent time management skills and a track record of consistent and strong project execution demonstrating diverse technical knowledge and expertise. We need an engineer that works well with minimal to no management supervision, mentors less senior team members, and is a key point of contact for external clients.
- Project focal point and company resource for power plant consulting projects
- Demonstrated technical expertise in areas relevant to TG Advisers’ engineering offerings that allows for project execution without additional technical coaching
- Interpret project objectives and develop actional project plan to ensure schedule and hour targets are met or exceeded
- Responsible for overall project success whether project leader or part of a project team
- Determines and completes preparation needed for client meetings and leads discussions
- Reports project scope or schedule concerns to management, along with recommendations for mitigation
Actively leverages prior project work to create internal design/project tools and marketable service opportunities to improve future project efficiency and business offerings
- Mentors and serves as subject matter expert in respective areas for TG Advisers team
- Maintain accurate records of completed project work and ensures it is uploaded in an organized fashion to appropriate internal file share location
- Ensure timely and complete follow up on revisions and/or additional client requests
- Assists management with business opportunities, conferences, and trainings
- Field project execution up to approximately 25% which may require short notice and off hours to address emergent client needs and energy market schedule
- A Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering or Material Science Engineering (or greater)
- Demonstrated related job experience (8-10+ years)
- Proficient in applicable TGA engineering calculations, assessments, and analysis
- Critical thinker with proven ability to execute on multiple projects at once and on schedule – either working independently or in a team environment
- Proactive, resourceful and highly motivated with strong communication skills and a proven ability to work in a high output environment
- Accurate and weekly time keeping "Turbine and Generator Experts at Your Service" www.tgadvisers.com
- Demonstrated consistent and strong bottom line impact through billable hours and business development impact
- Outstanding level of client feedback on project execution
- Travel as required to support projects and business development initiatives
- Professional engineering and advanced degree are preferred
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.