What You’ll Do:
As a Lead Project Manager, you will:
Provide team leadership and promote a culture of safety, team work, collaboration, and efficient resource utilization to complete projects on time, under budget and within the project quality standards and requirements. Work with project team members and project support groups that may include Engineering & Design, Operations, Asset Management, Procurement, Construction, Siting, Regulatory, Outreach, Business and Commercial Services, and Administrative Service groups to successfully complete projects. Project Management duties will be performed in accordance with the Client’s PM program. Mentor and coach other Project Managers with less experience. Provide leadership in seeking business opportunities with new or existing clients.
A typical day may include the following:
- Prepare and/or update financial forecasts, project schedules, and other necessary reports on a weekly or monthly basis, or as required;
- Lead project meetings, take meeting minutes and distribute to all project team members;
- Promptly respond to project inquiries from client management or support teams as necessary;
- Coordinate design development, drawing submittals and review;
- Resolve emergent field issues;
- Facilitate contractor sourcing activities including issuing RFP’s, bid analysis, and award recommendations;
- Lead and/or perform project close-out activities;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience managing projects in electric utilities, preferably in distribution and/or substation OR at least 5 years with PMP
- PMP Preferred
Curious and active listener: You have a deep hunger to learn, coupled with a willingness to think outside the box. You ask a lot of questions. You recognize there is a difference between “hearing” and “listening.
Resilient and self-motivated: You are always striving to build upon previous successes
Detail oriented: The little things matter!
Collaborative: When we all succeed, we’re better for it!
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.