What You’ll Do:
- Routing, design, and execution of high voltage overhead transmission line projects (69kV to 500kV) with expected development into acting as a technical lead for projects.
- Structure analysis and loading trees, wire sag and tension analysis, developing design criteria and specifications for transmission line design and procurement of materials, project cost estimating, and quality control reviews.
- Regularly meets and corresponds with clients or outside personnel.
- Regular travel for project site visits and field reviews.
- Actively engages and supports business development initiatives in the transmission line market.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited engineering school.
- Professional Engineer licensure by examination or must be preparing to take the PE exam in the short term.
- 4+ years work experience related to routing and design of high voltage overhead transmission line facilities.
- Experience in 69kV to 500kV overhead line design including expertise in Power Line Systems based programs (PLS, PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE).
- Experience in the design of drilled pier foundations.
- Familiarity with design codes and standards such as NESC, IEC, CSA, IEEE, ANSI, IBC, ASCE 7, AISC, AND ACI 318.
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at:
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.