What You’ll Do:
- Provide non-managerial leadership to the engineering design teams as the technical design leader and leads the design team on technical issues on medium and large complex projects
- Provide input to Project Managers and technical management concerning potential process and design improvements related to engineering design and technology
- Maintain a high level of technical expertise in one or more engineering disciplines by identifying individual training needs and scheduling appropriate training programs
- Initiate and maintain extensive contacts with key engineers and officials in other organizations to confirm that engineering practices applied are consistent with current engineering standards, regulatory requirements, and current technological innovations
- Lead training and development of other engineers to provide technical guidance and training related to engineering design and code compliance issues around engineering expertise
- Maintain, implement, and monitor a system of quality control consistent with ENTRUST’s policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from ABET accredited university
- Eight+ years of relevant work experience
- P.E. Certification - Desired
Not quite right for you?
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $108,000 and $175,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.