What You’ll Do:
- Strategically manage project portfolio by optimizing project schedules, controlling scope of work, managing project budgets, and partnering with key stakeholders to ensure all timelines and deliverables are being met.
- Provide project leadership and expertise to the portfolio, drive contractor stakeholders, and partner with government agencies & community parties on project matters.
- Develop, define & control project scope, create & maintain project schedules, gather work plans including cost, resource, contingency, and communication plans.
- Adjust project scope & schedule as appropriate to accommodate change.
- Implement project post cost management measures to accurately track & monitor project financials to ensure projects are financially healthy
This is a hybrid remote & onsite role that will require travel to project sites in the Sacramento & Auburn, CA area.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Minimum 3-10 years of demonstrated project management experience within construction, utilities, engineering (civil, mechanical, or electrical), or related space - Required
- Thorough understanding of project management life cycles – Required
- Experience with MS Office (Excel), SAP, Unifier, Primavera (P6), and other project related software.
- Proven experience managing high-volume project portfolios where you managed multiple-moving parts, led cross-functional stakeholders, and achieved project deliverables beyond expectations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with project & program stakeholders and articulate key points to drive discussions & facilitate consensus.
- Excellent critical thinking, time management, interpersonal communication, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- PMP Certification - Desired
Not quite right for you?
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $91,000 and $120,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.