What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited engineering school.
- 1-2 years' work experience related to electrical power systems and substation design for Coops, Municipalities, IOU's, also in industrial settings such as oil and energy, etc.
- Knowledge of medium and high voltage power distribution principles and related equipment (12.5kV-345kV)
- Experience with transmission and distribution substation physical layout and design.
- Substation wiring design, panel layout, AC/DC schematics, and equipment interconnection design.
- Knowledge of standard building codes, IBC, ACI, ASCE 7, AISC.
- Understanding of protective device coordination.
- Construction field experience
- Registration as a professional engineer or ability to obtain within 2 years
- Ability or desire to lead highly technical staff and manage multiple tasks and objectives.
- Project management and client interaction.
- Experience w/ AutoCAD, MicroStation, or L-Pile
- Structural Analysis and Modeling Experience (RISA 3D, STADD, etc.)
- Knowledge of oil containment design and requirements.
- Steel and concrete detailing experience
- Knowledge of RUS standards
- Knowledge of the NEC, NESC, and other national and state electrical codes.
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.