ENTRUST Solutions Group is an ENR Top 100 company. We are a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service
providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance & a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We’re actively seeking an experienced Facilities Design Engineer to work on Gas Facilities Projects. This position is responsible for independently performing detailed engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks; performing engineering tasks on multiple small to medium sized projects with a moderate level of technical difficulty; performing most assignments independently with instructions as to the general results expected; receiving technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects; supervising other engineers or drafters/designers on assigned work8.
- Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments
- Developing contacts with key engineers and officials in other organizations to confirm that engineering practices applied are consistent with current engineering standards, regulatory requirements, and current technological innovations
- Providing input to Project Managers and the Business Unit Leader concerning potential process and design improvements related to engineering design and technology
- Following systems of quality control and checking on all projects assigned
- Assisting in preparing proposals for the business unit by estimating engineering hours as an engineering discipline lead
- Developing and maintaining quality relationships with clients
- Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with within the Business Unit (BU) and with other BUs
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Registration as a Professional Engineer is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with at least 4 years of work experience in a related industry. At least 3 years of the work experience must be at a pipeline operating company or at an engineering consulting firm
- Experience with Instrumentation & Controls, Conduit & Cable Sizing, and Electrical Area Classifications - preferred
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
- Developing industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position pays between $80,000 and $100,000 annually and is an exempt position
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company