ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
3000+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
Engineering consultant, that has demonstrated qualifications, project experience, and is an aggressive learner. Works with management and engineering staff to develop technical skillset and execute on project work.
- Project technical lead and company resource for power plant consulting projects
- Project execution with limited technical and management coaching
- Act on project objectives/plan discussed on an approximately weekly basis during a management meeting to ensure schedule and hour targets are met
- Attend and lead relevant technical discussions in client meetings
- Reports project scope or schedule concerns to management
- Promotes teamwork by working with junior team members
- Maintain accurate records of completed project work
- Ensure timely and complete follow up on revisions and/or additional client requests
- Complete professional growth opportunities through business development opportunities, conferences, and trainings
- Field project execution up to approximately 20% which may require short notice and off hours to address emergent client needs and energy market schedule
Education, Certifications and/or Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Engineering
- Demonstrated related job experience (3 to 5+ years)
- Demonstrated ability in engineering calculations and analysis
- Critical thinker with proven ability to execute on multiple projects at once and on schedule with little technical – either working independently or in a team environment
- Proactive, resourceful and highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in a high output environment
- Pursuit of professional engineering licenses preferred
- Travel as required to support projects and business development initiatives
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.