ENTRUST Solutions Group is an ENR Top 100 company. We are a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other.
We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication
service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our
engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity
Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our
clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it
for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefit everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment
designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization
This position is responsible for independently performing detailed engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks; performing engineering
tasks on multiple small to medium sized projects with a moderate level of technical difficulty; performing most assignments independently with instructions
as to the general results expected; receiving technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects;
supervising other engineers or drafters/designers on assigned work.
Location : This is a hybrid remote & onsite role that will require travel to project sites in the Chico, CA area.
his position is responsible for performing project management services including, but not limited to, tasks such as project scheduling, manpower requirements analysis, cash flow analyses, project performance tracking, forecasting and variance analyses. The Project Controls Specialist will also prepare comprehensive reports to support the project manager as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applying generally accepted project management techniques to track project performance.
- Developing contacts with project managers, key engineers and officials in other organizations to obtain and report project status information.
- Monitor, track and report on project budgets, accruals and actuals.
- Provide detailed analysis of variances to project budget.
- Work with project managers to update project plans.
- Support project management at project meetings
- Develop project performance status reports.
- Analyze project data accuracy to ensure compliance with internal audits.
- Creating and maintaining office project schedules for manpower requirements purposes.
- Providing input to Project Managers and the Business Unit Leader concerning potential process improvements related to project controls.
- Assisting in preparing proposals for the business unit by preparing proposed schedules, manpower requirement analyses and cost estimate input.
- Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with the BUL and with other BULs
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
- Experience establishing and maintaining project budgets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; strong Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Experience with Deltek Vision system.
- Comfortable and effective working independently, as well as leading and working in teams across functional groups and multiple levels of the organization.
- Excellent technical, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
- Developing industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
- Proficient in Excel ie pivot tables,
- Experience with forecasting, scheduling and cost loading
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
- This position pays between $80,000 and $107,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans.
- HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available.
- These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.