What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong,
who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and
wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services
to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually,
delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently
maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in
which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
• Competitive Compensation
• Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
• Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Remote opportunities available
• Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
We are currently hiring for a full-time Buried Service Wire/Drops Inspector. The Field Inspector position will oversee productivity and quality of work on daily operations and help setup projects. In addition, this position works on project set ups, works with customers on issues in the field and relays the information back to the appropriate person(s)
1. Conduct on-site inspections of residential and commercial telecommunications installations.
2. Verify the installation of outside plant, such as drop wires and NID’s meet industry standards and safety regulations.
3. Document the results of inspections, including any issues or problems that need to be addressed.
4. Prepare reports for construction company, including recommendations for resolving any issues identified during the inspection.
5. Provide customer service by answering questions, resolving issues, and providing information on the inspection process.
6. Maintain accurate records of inspections, and customer interactions.
7. Collaborate with other departments, such as customer service and network operations, to resolve issues and improve processes.
8. Continuously update technical knowledge and skills through training and professional development opportunities.
9. Follow all safety procedures and comply with all relevant regulations and industry standards.