What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
EN Automation, a division of ENTRUST Solutions Group, provides comprehensive and dependable automation solutions to natural gas & oil pipeline infrastructures, gas distribution, chemical processing, electric power generation & distribution, food & beverage processing, and various types of manufacturing facilities. Our Control System Engineers develop sophisticated industrial automation, plant control, database, and data communication applications, using state-of-the-art software.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Sr. Control Systems Engineer I/II:
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience
- Comfortable leading a team of engineers while overseeing project work and completion
- Taking lead on field support including on-site design, startup, troubleshooting and commissioning support
- Ability to independently design, develop, in-house test, and commission a system at the client location
Sr. Control Systems Engineer III/IV (In additional to above responsibilities):
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience
- Expert with control methodology in DCS, PLC, and HMI platforms and
- Strong understanding and experience with various programming languages
- Takes initiative on projects and processes
- Actively partakes in peer team meetings as a lead to further strengthen engineer teams
- Serves as technology expert and support to Sr./Project Manager
- Displays interest and passion for work
- Demonstrates a strong focus on internal/external clients,
- Promotes teamwork by demonstrating effective communication skills and collaboration with peers, management, and the client
- Works efficiently while producing a level of quality work set by EN Engineering and client expectations.
- Complies with safety requirements by following all safety procedures and reporting/documenting safety incidents.
- Displays leadership abilities including honesty, integrity, and professionalism across the business.
- Rockwell Automation Logic and Visualization development platforms (high competence and relevant experience within the last 2 years)
- GE Automation Prophecy experience (high competence and relevant experience within the last 2 years)
- Large automation project software development and commissioning experience
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at Careers - ENTRUST Solutions Group
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.