What You’ll Do:
- 3-8 years of relevant working experience with control methodology DCS, PLC and HMI platforms
- Comfortable leading a team of engineers while overseeing project work and completion
- Taking lead on field support including on-site design, startup, troubleshooting and commissioning support
- Ability to independently design, develop, in-house test, and commission a system at the client location
- Actively partakes in peer team meetings as a lead to further strengthen engineer teams
- Promotes teamwork by demonstrating effective communication skills and collaboration with peers, management, and the client
- Complies with safety requirements by following all safety procedures and reporting/documenting safety incidences.
- Displays leadership abilities including honesty, integrity, and professionalism across the business.
- Rockwell Automation Logic and Visualization development platforms (high competence and relevant experience within the last 2 years)
- GE Automation Proficy experience (high competence and relevant experience within the last 2 years)
- Rockwell Automation experience with Studio 5000 and/or FactoryTalk
- AVEVA (Wonderware) experience with Intouch HMI and/or System Platform
- Inductive Automation experience with Ignition
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.