What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
Purpose of the job:
This position is responsible for performing detailed engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks with little supervision, performing engineering tasks as a member of the design team on multiple small to medium sized projects with a moderate level of technical difficulty. This position receives technical guidance on new design topics that have not been experienced by the Senior Design Engineer. The Senior Design Engineer works closely with Senior Engineers on unusual or complex projects or engineering tasks which are not familiar to the Senior Design Engineer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments
- Interacting with customers and venders in an independent nature
- Following system of quality control and checking on all projects assigned
- Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with other Business Units providing the most optimum project team for projects often using personnel from multiple Business Units
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- Registration as a professional engineer is highly preferred
- 0 - 2 years of work experience with at least work experience in the pipeline industry or a related industry.
Prefer work experience in the Natural Gas (Pipeline or Facilities)
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
- Developing industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.