What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
The Designer will have intermediate knowledge of generating 2D drawings with AutoCAD for installation details, panel layouts, and equipment/instrument wiring schematics for pipeline and facility projects. The Designer will develop CAD designs from general instruction to a detailed finish product. The Designer will coordinate efforts and work with Drafters to prepare and assemble project deliverables. The Designer should have a full understanding of file structure, specifications, industry and client standards related to assigned projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insert field notes, survey data, design information, vendor information and engineering schematics
- Set up sheets, title blocks, notes and details as an overall part of a drawing package
- Carry out electrical wire and cable size calculations
- Design electrical system and instrumentation in compliance with NEC requirements
- Ability to develop and understand piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID)
- Determine efficient, safe and economical routing layouts
- Utilize 3D modeling software tools to generate technical electrical drawings
- Create 2D drawing from reference of the 3D models
- Perform hazardous area classification and analysis
- Generate bill of materials of electrical wiring and cable schedules to construct a project
- Ability to recognize discrepancies and interferences with other disciplines
- Coordinate and train on CAD related tasks with personnel
- Peer review of CAD related tasks performed by personnel and maintain quality assurance process
- 5 – 10 years of advanced CAD related experience and industry experience
- Associate degree or completion of related technical school courses or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to self-manage workload and supervise a small design team to execute results
- Ensure that all projects are well-organized and get completed on time and within budget
- Must be able to multitask and be attentive to detail and quality
- Strong communication and demonstration of effective collaboration in the workplace
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity Or equivalent combination of education and experience
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.