What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate technical expertise in areas relevant to transformer engineering, design, manufacturing, and operation that allows for project execution without additional technical coaching
- Subject matter expert and company resource for power plant consulting projects with respect to transformers and electrical auxiliaries
- Interpret project objectives and develop actionable project plan to ensure schedule and hour targets are met or exceeded as well as complete preparations needed for client meetings
- Assists management with business opportunities, conferences, and trainings and interface with industry organizations such as EPRI.
- Field project execution up to approximately 25% which may require short notice and off hours to address emergent client needs and energy market schedule
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Engineering (or greater)
- 8-10+ years of demonstrated transformer design, manufacture or service related job experience
- Proficient in applicable engineering calculations, assessments, and analysis
- Travel as required to support projects and business development initiatives
- Professional Engineering licensure and advanced degree
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at:
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.