What You'll Do:
- The Drafter will work on drafting new drawings, updating drawings per redlines, updating as-builts. Also some document control and management.
- Gather as-built, GIS, aerial imagery, field notes, and survey data to create existing condition drawings
- Reads and interprets survey data, legal description, standards and codes and applies to design
- Set up sheets, title blocks, notes and details as an overall part of a drawing package
- Develops and lays out pipeline route for conformance with specifications and client requirements
- 3 years of drafting experience
- Use of AutoCad or Microstation
- Preferred experience with Arc/Map/ArcGIS
- Required experience with Microsoft Office
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.