ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
This position is responsible for performing detailed engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks that require a high level of technical expertise; performing engineering tasks on multiple projects concurrently which may contain a high degree of technical difficulty; making decisions and recommendations that are considered authoritative and have important impact on engineering discipline design decisions leading design responsibility as an engineering discipline lead; acting as a project manager on small projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and understand various telecommunication schematics and designs and differentiates between client specific standards, procedures, and requirements
- Familiarity with permits (pole, railroad, TX Dot), easements, and right of way for service routes
- Interact with clients, utilities, municipalities, residential and commercial customers and responds to inquiries promptly and with courtesy to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Tracks projects according to client and company procedures from inception to approval
- Follows, interprets, and applies NESC standards as well as specific standards where applicable
- Complete SOW packages according to client specific standards, procedures and requirements
- Understand and apply fiber and coaxial design specifications
- Identifies and verifies existing overhead and underground utilities
- Create/Review proposed design considerations for feasibility, as well as for future growth and serviceability
- Train and assist in the development of others within the department.
- Monitors the department for consistency, quality, and production; objectively inspects and audits the work of others; ensuring the SOW packages are free of errors
- Performs high level walkouts and assists in projects for new clients and large projects for existing clients.
- Appropriate technical degree, background, or experience
- experience with applications to contact CPS ENERGY poles
- A good knowledge of O-CAL, Spida Cal and pole loading analysis is a big plus.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
- Strong technical engineering expertise (expert level) related to one or more engineering disciplines
- Strong industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.