What You’ll Do:
- Conducting field site visits to gather data required for project plan development
- Calculating lay out rights-of-way and/or street dimensions and angles
- Constructing dimensional relationship of one part to another and a relationship of various parts to entire project, utilizing knowledge of engineering practices and mathematics
- Creating a preliminary or final sketch of proposed drawing, using computer-assisted design/drafting equipment
- Designing including above ground distribution, as they relate to supporting electrical utilities
- An Associate of Applied Science degree (AAS) in Design and Drafting Technology
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCad or Microstation software
One year of prior experience preferred in electrical design in the electric utilities industry.
- Must be local to San Antonio/ Schertz Texas to attend field exposure and meet with clients
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.