What You’ll Do:
- Applies complex technical information to designs and ensures projects meet specifications.
- Responsible for fully understanding design requirements in their area of expertise.
- Leads small to medium or multi-discipline projects and directs the activities of Design Engineers working on their projects.
- Willing to share information with team as well as question internal and external Stakeholders to appreciate the design requirements and nuances of tasks.
- Reports to the PM and communicates challenges about scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Interacts independently with clients, estimates proposals, and understands the role of business development in operations goals.
- Reviews and provides feedback on vendor drawings related to their projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from ABET accredited university.
- Four+ years of relevant work experience in electrical distribution design and engineering.
- Strong work ethic with desire to work in a production environment.
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design or GIS Design.
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.