Sr. Broadband Consultant
What We Do:
Magellan Advisors, an ENTRUST Solutions Group company, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
- Lead Broadband/Fiber Network client engagements, while executing high-level assessment methodologies and action plans.
- Act as a subject matter expert on client engagements where another consultant leads the project, adding value and substance to client reports and deliverables.
- Plans and attends meetings and conference calls with internal staff and clients.
- Ensures that meeting minutes are taken for all relevant conference calls and meetings.
- Ensures that site visit summaries are created for all relevant site visits.
- Manages timelines, issues, and deliverables related to assigned projects.
- Manages the work product and ensuring that it conforms to project scope.
- Schedules and participates in site visits and travels when required.
- Utilizes Magellan’s project management tools to manage projects and to provide accurate management reporting.
- Requests internal staff support on projects.
- Alerts management if project slippage or other issues occur.
- Maintains fulfillment work on broadband, telecom, smart city and related projects.
- Researches and analyzes information to produce reports and other work products for projects, in the following areas: technical, financial, regulatory, market, general business, needs assessments, and others to be determined by staff.
- Authors work product and coordinates with internal staff on co-authorship.
- Proofs draft reports and final work product for clients.
- Delivers final reports to clients and presenting results.
- Identifies additional business opportunities through projects assigned.
- Utilizes current contacts and professional networks to identify new business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the broadband and telecommunications field or relevant, related education.
- Benefits & Salary: This position pays between $85,000 and $110,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at Careers - ENTRUST Solutions Group
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.