ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
This position is responsible for assisting the Lead Pole Inspector with examining utility poles and the attachments. The pole is also checked for damage, wear, infestation, or any other concerns that could potentially compromise its integrity. An analysis is performed on some utility poles and the data, as well as recommendations, are sent to the client.
- Reliable and consistent attendance
- Be polite and courteous when communicating with clients, customers, and/or property owners
- Traverse terrain that can be at times difficult to access and/or in remote areas
- Basic knowledge of electrical utility practices
- Ability to interpret and understand field sheet notes, schematics, maps, and drawings
- Produce accurate reports in a neat, legible manner
- Use common garden tools safely
- Follow general safety guidelines and wear appropriate PPE
- Apply a chemical treatment to poles as needed
- Familiarity working with mixing and pouring concrete
- Load, unload, transport, and care for equipment used to complete job
- Able to use a measuring device and understand units of measure
- Able to complete assigned responsibilities with little to no supervisor
- Basic knowledge of office equipment
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver’s license
High School diploma or equivalent
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must be able to work in the heat and humidity. Ability to meet physical demands such as digging and being outside for majority of this role.
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Ability to travel if required, including overnight travel and the ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment in designated areas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.