What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
We deliver expertise to distribution pipeline utility companies for Inspection/Field Services.
- Make SAFETY the #1 priority by adhering to and enforcing all company safety standards.
- Acts as liaison between gas construction contractor and Utility throughout the construction phase.
- Ensures that plastic fusions meet quality in relation to codes, standards, company procedures and specifications.
- Responsible for the ongoing compliance of all utility company procedures, standards, and providing the best possible field assurance services to the client’s operations.
- Maintain well documented Daily Inspection Reports (DIRs) for all inspection worksite and contractor activities to include special notes of any incidents that arise.
- Document interactions, site information and utilities in organizational software.
- Communicate with clients and internal leadership.
- Provide daily and weekly production data reports.
- Maintain a professional relationship with client and their contractors, other team members, and consistently deliver excellent client work.
- Execute job duties safely and in accordance with company policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Mandatory PPE – Personal Protective Equipment will be company issue
- Required to have general knowledge, and the successful completion of training, certification, and evaluations for Operator Qualification (OQ) of both steel and plastic mains and services.
- Experience with installation or inspection of natural gas distribution.
- Ability to read and understand construction/technical drawings and specifications.
- Ability to use email, mobile devices, MS Office, and PDF software during your daily activities, including completing technical documentation.
- Ability to read maps and blueprints.
- Knowledgeable in excavations and hazards associated.
- Ability to work independently in an outdoor environment.
- Must be able to pass DOT (compliant and random) drug screen.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- License/Certification: Possession of a valid Driver's License and a satisfactory driving record is an on-going requirement.
- Ability to stay focused and manage multiple projects simultaneously despite fast-changing conditions.
- Maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Complete assigned tasks without direct supervision.
- Exercise independent judgment and make decisions.
- Perform under stress and/or in emergencies.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Physically able to conduct client site visits including speaking and walking, stooping, bending, reaching without assistance, climbing ladders, lifting (up to twenty-five pounds), and maneuvering in confined spaces.
- Work in and/or near traffic construction areas and must have awareness of the surrounding hazards. Work is outdoors and, in all weather, and traffic conditions. The individual must be able to drive safely, and wear company provided Personal Protective Equipment.There are routine discomforts from exposure to heat, cold, and moisture/wetness.
- Assure technical activities comply with OQ/PJQ specifications.
- Knowledgeable in excavation and able to identify hazards associated.
- Ability to identify and recognize hazards associated with the tasks.
- Ability to commute to jobsites, and between locations in service territory with reliable transportation.