What You’ll Do:
- Act as Field Engineer/Owners Representative on site to support steam and gas turbine and generator outage activities for power plant owners and operators
- Frequently interface with ENTRUST turbine and generator engineers
- Demonstrate technical expertise in overhaul practices, NDE inspections, outage QA/QC, and troubleshooting for turbine and generator equipment
- Degree in engineering or equivalent technical degree and/or work experience
- 10+ years related field experience on steam turbines, industrial gas turbines, aeroderivative gas turbines, and/or gas turbines
- Ability to work remotely with scheduled onsite work at client site
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at:
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.