What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
The Project Engineer for Quality Control is responsible for conducting comprehensive reviews of engineering designs within a variety of projects. With a focus on quality and sound engineering principles, this role operates under the guidance of senior engineers and adheres to established quality review standards.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts detailed quality control reviews of complex technical designs to ensure alignment with project specifications and industry standards.
- Responsible for fully understanding design requirements in their area of expertise
- Collaborates with the Quality team and senior engineers to improve and standardize the quality review processes within the engineering department.
- Provides guidance and expertise in their area, ensuring that designs meet the required safety, quality, and technical criteria.
- Willing to share information with team as well as question internal and external Stakeholders to appreciate the design requirements and nuances of tasks
- Reviews and assesses small to medium or multi-discipline projects, directing any corrective actions needed and advising the original Design Engineers on potential improvements.
- Provides input to PMs and leadership concerning potential process and design improvements
- Ensures that the quality control process is followed, including documentation utilizing the Quality Review Tracking tool for engineering, formatting, and independent reviews
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from ABET accredited university
- Four+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design or GIS Design is a plus
- Strong work ethic with desire to work in a production environment
KNOWLDEGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of basic software programs such as Microsoft Office and ArcGIS
- Skill to use hand-eye coordination, visual (near) acuity and depth perception.
- Skill to use effective verbal and listening communications.
- Ability to read, understand and closely follow both client and ENTRUST data standards and practices.
- Ability to concisely communicate technical concepts within the scope of their assignment.
- Ability to read and comprehend written material of a technical nature.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, plan daily activities, evaluate new situations, and respond accordingly.
- Ability to interdependently work with others to produce products/services.
- Ability to apply basic design skills.