What You’ll Do:
The Field Inspector is part of a team working on the natural gas utilities infrastructure critical for hundreds of thousands of customers.
- Make SAFETY the #1 priority by adhering to and enforcing all company safety standards.
- Responsible for the ongoing compliance of all utility company procedures, standards, and providing the best possible field assurance services to the client’s operations.
- Maintain well documented Daily Inspection Reports (DIRs) for all inspection worksite and contractor activities to include special notes of any incidents that arise.
- Document interactions, site information and utilities in organizational software.
- Communicate with clients and internal leadership.
- Provide daily and weekly production data reports.
- Maintain a professional relationship with client and their contractors, other team members, and consistently deliver excellent client work.
- Execute job duties safely and in accordance with company policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Gas utilities: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Work authorization (Required)
- Mandatory PPE – Personal Protective Equipment will be company issue
- Required to have general knowledge, and the successful completion of training, certification, and evaluations for Operator Qualification (OQ) of both steel and plastic mains and services.
- Experience with installation or inspection of natural gas distribution.
- Ability to read and understand construction/technical drawings and specifications.
- Ability to use email, mobile devices, MS Office, and PDF software during your daily activities, including completing technical documentation.
- Ability to read maps and blueprints.
- Knowledgeable in excavations and hazards associated.
- Ability to work independently in an outdoor environment.
- Must be able to pass DOT (compliant and random) drug screen.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- License/Certification: Possession of a valid Driver's License and a satisfactory driving record is an on-going requirement.
- Ability to stay focused and manage multiple projects simultaneously despite fast-changing conditions.
- Maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Complete assigned tasks without direct supervision.
- Exercise independent judgment and make decisions.
- Perform under stress and/or in emergencies.
- Ability to commute to jobsites
- Physically able to conduct client site visits including speaking and walking, stooping, bending, reaching without assistance, climbing ladders, lifting (up to twenty-five pounds), and maneuvering in confined spaces.
- Work in and/or near traffic construction areas and must have awareness of the surrounding hazards. Work is outdoors and, in all weather, and traffic conditions. The individual must be able to drive safely, and wear company provided Personal Protective Equipment. There are routine discomforts from exposure to heat, cold, and moisture/wetness.
- Assure technical activities comply with OQ/PJQ specifications.
- Knowledgeable in excavation and able to identify hazards associated.
- Ability to identify and recognize hazards associated with the tasks.
- Ability to commute to jobsites, and between locations in service territory with reliable transportation.
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.