What You’ll Do: Using data collected from field crews, the permitting coordinator enters appropriate information into required application documents (city, county, pole, railroad, and TXDOT) for each respective client following established standards and procedures.
- Works closely with the fielding crew
- Reviews field data/maps and finalized application documents for accuracy and completeness
- Tracks project progression according to client and company procedures through submission
- Adhere to client specific standards, procedures, and requirements
- Follows, interprets, and applies NESC standards as well as Utility Specific standards where applicable
- Submits permits to various municipalities on behalf of multiple clients
- Responds to inquiries promptly and with courtesy
- Interacts with and ensures the continued satisfaction of clients, utilities, municipalities, residential and commercial customers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous telecommunications experience
- Previous utilities experience
- 1 to 2 years’ fielding experience or 6 months to 1 year or prior permitting experience
- Previous city planning experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment with routine use of office equipment; however, in some instances it will be necessary to visit the job site and be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.