What You’ll Do
- Responsibilities may include GPS survey, overhead/underground line locating, inspections, testing, and documentation of power distribution, ROW, compressors, and other related facilities
- Complete design task for associated utility design projects. Tasks include but are not limited to drafting, engineering calculations, easement validation; design/construction cost estimating & permit package development.
- Managing multiple projects in order to assure timely, successful completion for projects resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction and company/departmental goal achievements.
- Ability to review Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for update or conflict
- Coordinate projects for construction across multiple departments to accomplish timely construction and meet customer, crew member or client needs within a negotiated timeframe
- Learn and incorporate company safety rules and policies, company design standards and governing authority regulations into daily work and designs. Designs will meet all requirements of applicable company safety standards, company distribution construction standards, and governing authority regulations
- High School Diploma required. Technical certificate in drafting or other technical skill preferred.
- Must be able to travel to and conduct field work up to 50% of the time.
- Must understand general power distribution and design concepts.
- Must be able to spend periods of time outdoors.
- Detail and quality oriented. Must be comfortable reading and interpreting technical documentation including blueprints, construction specifications and other items.
- Strong communication and customer skills.
- Basic design skills, AutoCAD or MicroStation knowledge preferred.
- 1-3 years of general construction or utility experience preferred.
- Background in power preferred.
Who We Are
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers
· Generous paid time off and benefits
· 401(k) retirement program with a company match
· Career development programs
· Tuition reimbursement
· Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $24 and $27 hourly and is a non-exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.