What You’ll Do
- This position is responsible for performing engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks with ongoing supervision.
- Design Engineer receives technical guidance on new design topics that have not been experienced by the Design Engineer.
- You will work closely with other senior engineers on typical engineering assignments tasks which are not familiar to the Design Engineer
This is a Hybrid/ remote role that requires the ideal candidate to live within the San Francisco-Bay Area, CA
there will be light travel from different project sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university
- Basic CAD skills are preferred (Intermediate – AutoCAD, Beginner – Micro-Station)
- Professional Engineer Stamp
- Enthusiasm to be a part of the team and open to learn new skills
- Traffic control planning
- 3-5 years experience in field
- Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments with supervision and assistance from other engineers and managers
- Working knowledge of QA/QC utilization methods
- Excellent communication skills
Who We Are
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
· This position pays between $120,000 and $135,000 annually and is an exempt position.
· Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
· Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
· May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.