ENTRUST Solutions Group is an ENR Top 100 company. We are a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We’re actively seeking an experienced Project Controls Professional to play a critical role in developing, implementing, and driving control measures to ensure the financial health of a large-scale complex project portfolio.
- Partner with key department, project, and program stakeholders on developing & implementing controls measures to better manage project financials to mitigate financial losses.
- Develop measures to best optimize project cost planning, budgeting & forecasting, financial reporting, managing data, financial performance, accounting protocols, and system integrations.
- Identify opportunities to help enhance project performance by applying project financial concepts, principles, and practices, and knowledge to resolve project complex problems.
- Provided strategic analysis to stakeholders on project financial matters to guide decision making.
- Partner with stakeholders in the development of project schedules to control cost plans, conduct ongoing cost plan analysis, and perform variance & earned value analysis for stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the development of project & annual budgets, budget forecast planning, reporting, performance management, account data requests, and provide financial tracking system management and support.
- Manage project databases and systems to accurately capture project data & metrics, generate reports, provide system guidance to users, make recommendations on ways system optimization.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Min 5-15 years of experience functioning in a lead project controls capacity where you developed, implemented, and drove project controls measures for large-scale complex projects.
- Proven experience managing high-volume project portfolios where you managed multiple-moving parts, led cross-functional stakeholders, and achieved project deliverables beyond expectations.
- Experience functioning in a start-up environment or department where you established project controls measures.
- Experience working within construction, energy, utilities, engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical), consulting or related space.
- Experience managing project cost, forecasts, budgets, and conducting financial reporting (developing, creating, analyzing, packaging, and presenting) for large-scale capital projects.
- Experience using financial systems to manage project financials.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel (formulas, macros, pivot tables, vlookup, dashboards, etc.), SAP, Power BI, Tableau.
- Ability to collaborate with project & program stakeholders and articulate key points to drive discussions & facilitate consensus.
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position pays between $76,000 and $105,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.