What You’ll Do:
This position involves assisting in the planning, monitoring, and management of projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget. You will work closely with senior analysts and consultants to gather and analyze project data, prepare reports, and provide insights to help clients make informed decisions.
What You’ll Do:
The Project Scheduler will act as an extension of ENTRUST’s Engineering Client’s Project Controls Organization to develop, manage and maintain multiple project schedules and deliver concise baseline and schedule reviews and analysis. The scheduler will be required to work with functional leads to ensure that schedules are accurate, comprehensive, and include milestones, deliverables, dependencies, predecessors, successors, lag and all other pertinent project schedule data as required.
As a Project Scheduler, a typical day may include the following:
· Develop and update project schedule(s) in accordance with applicable client standards and requirements.
· Proactively monitor and status project activities.
· Work with project management and functional leads to adjust scheduled activities.
· Create reports on project(s) status and report/present as required to project management and stakeholders.
· Associate degree from an accredited college or university (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
· A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience (preferably in the electric utility or energy industry).
· Proficiency in Primavera / P6.
· Detail oriented: The little things matter!
· Resilient and self-motivated: You are always striving to build upon previous successes
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
- 200+ hours of annual PTO
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.