What You’ll Do
- Support the Enterprise Public Works Coordination (EPWC) Team.
- Manages the scope of a complex program.
- Identifies new partners, technologies, and delivery channels.
- Develops and manages department expense budget. Regularly monitors expenses against forecast, providing explanation or justification for budget items and/or variances.
- Presents findings and makes recommendations to management or others within organization.
- Communicates project status to all stakeholders.
This a hybrid role that requires the ideal candidate to live within the San Ramon- Oakland, CA area.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 6 years job-related experience or equivalent
- Experience in project management or engineering of gas distribution pipeline and station projects
- Knowledge with MS Excel, preferably the Power Suite (Power Query, Power Pivot
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences from management to construction field forces on financial, work performance and related issues
- Field experience with maintenance, construction and engineering of gas systems (prior gas utility experience)
- PMP (experience preferred)
- Budget and forecast capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, communication, analytical and organizational skills
Who We Are
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers.
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $71,864 and $98,800 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.