ENTRUST Solutions Group is an ENR Top 100 company. We are a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial . With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefit everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
Location: Must live in San Francisco Bay area Part of California
- Communicates with client to establish and define project specifications, quality requirements, processes, and delivery schedule and ensures all client requirements are met within the specified timeframe.
- Assists in the development of terms and conditions of project specific contracts throughout the life of the project by communicating directly with client(s) on an as needed basis.
- Supports business development initiatives by providing technical expertise; contributes to the preparation of proposals by attending pre-bid meetings, defining methodology, scheduling, production hours, pricing, etc.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with client procurement / contracts management groups for assigned project(s) in conjunction with Business Development; investigates any client concerns and provides problem resolution.
- Identifies and secures resources including but not limited to: personnel recruitment, hardware / software acquisitions, space allocations, technical/systems support and work assignments; coordinates with other managers to utilize the skills and prior experience of team members.
- Generates and maintains budgets for specific project(s), and oversees monthly reconciliation of project financials.
- Coordinates the development and ongoing maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures for assigned project(s), and identifies efficiencies and improvements to methods of production.
- Works with project staff throughout project(s) lifecycle to continuously improve methodologies and ensure procedures conform to contract specifications.
- Communicates project(s) status directly with management and identifies efficiencies, problems, exceptions and opportunities for improvement of operations and / or production methods.
- Leads or participates in audits and reviews of operational processes to ensure appropriate tools and functions are utilized for project(s).
- Identifies project specific training needs as applicable; coordinates training curriculum, materials and tools and in support of continual improvement ensures team members are properly trained.
- Ensures security of assigned operational center; implements, interprets and enforces Company policies and procedures.
Makes presentations and participates in public forum meetings as required.
- Makes other production related decisions in response to operational demands and client needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in related field and / or a project management certification.
- Five to ten years experience in a utility project environment with progressive supervisory experience.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position pays between $68,640 and $93,600 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match.
- offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident, and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available.
- These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours. May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.