EN Trust Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefit everyone. With minimal supervision acts as the liaison between client engineers and the local government authority in order to obtain proper permits for construction.
Location: Hybrid/remote - Must live in California
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepares permitting applications based on local city, county and/or state ordinances on an ongoing basis.
· Obtains engineering plans, legal descriptions, tax numbers and fees as needed.
· Follows-up and works with the permitting agency to secure permits in a timely manner; keeps the customer informed regarding the progress of applications on an ongoing basis.
· Processes permits when received, noting any changes as needed.
· Maintains accurate records documentation and company files pertaining to permit applications on an ongoing basis.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· No experience required as this is an entry level clerical position.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Normal office conditions exist in an open office environment with exposure to repetitive work.
Exposure to noise and frequent interruptions and confinement to workstation but can move around at will.
This job requires talking, hearing, standing; walking; using hands to finger, handle or feel; reaching with hands and arms.
Manual manipulation of mouse/keypad with one or both hands
This position pays between $58,000and $79,000 annually and is an exempt position.
Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.