ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
3000+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
• Providing proactive leadership and direction to the electric transmission and distribution line, or substation construction contractor workforce to ensure that high standards of safety, security, adherence to design and environmental compliance are developed and consistently maintained;
• Working closely with contracted workforce to ensure development of a complete Work Proposal, including construction work plan, detailed schedule, Safety & Health Plan, and outage plan;
• Ensuring that external resource needs are adequately identified and assigned to fully support the construction contract work plans, schedule, and budget;
• Taking a proactive role interfacing with the appropriate individuals to fully understand contract program needs and ensure that promised commitments are delivered on time and within budget;
• Participating in construction conference calls and meetings to support the requirement to provide weekly updates, crew activity and reports;
• Assuring that assigned personnel are properly directed, trained, licensed, and evaluated within Client guidelines and procedures;
• Maintaining a thorough understanding of department emergency response procedures to help arrange and provide resource support as needed;
• Coordinating with external resources for pre-construction meetings, as required
• Hold clearances and non-reclose assurances as required for construction as an authorized person within Clearance & Control.
• Ensure high standards of safety, security and environmental compliance for all construction and maintenance activities consistent with Client Electric Operating Procedures and Project Management & Complex Construction protocols;
· The above are intended to convey the scope of assignments but do not necessarily represent requirements of the position. The candidate and his/her supervisor will review specific assignment requirements.
• Fifteen years of experience in transmission/distribution, overhead line or substation construction activities and the operation and maintenance of electric transmission, substation and distribution facilities in a supervisory capacity with intimate understanding of the applicable construction standards, operating procedures and work methods;
• Knowledge of federal, state, OSHA, local, and applicable environmental rules and regulations;
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with self-direction and high motivation;
• The ability to understand construction field issues, prints specification sheets schematics, one-line diagrams, and instructional information to construct, maintain, and troubleshoot electric transmission and distribution lines, and substation equipment;
• A thorough understanding of electrical principles and the hazards associated with electrical transmission/distribution and substation work;
• A good mechanical aptitude;
• Knowledge of applicable maintenance practices, safety requirements, and labor contracts;
• The ability to travel throughout New England and New York and work extended hours and weekends as required on construction projects as well as in emergency situations, as needed;
• Strong communications skills (both verbal and written);
• Ability to be listed on Client's Clearance and Control list.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.