ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
3000+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
We are looking for an individual with electrical infrastructure experience along with the drive and ambition to grow themselves within ESC Engineering, an ENTRUST Solutions Group Company.
- Provide exceptional client services with effective and enthusiastic marketing for our Electrical Infrastructure design related services. Assist with growth of these services.
- Provide planning, analytic and design services to clients in the heavy industrial, municipal, commercial and institutional market sectors.
- Work directly with clients to provide various engineering services and manage client relationships
- Develop project proposals to include work scope, engineering cost estimates and probable construction costs.
- Manage, execute, coordinate and close out electric power design projects within budget.
- Perform power system studies to include arc flash hazard evaluations, short-circuit studies, protective device coordination, and load-flow analysis.
- Develop standard technical specifications and basic engineering design drawings.
- Review electrical drawings including single line diagrams, 3-line diagrams, wiring/connection diagrams, control schematics, grounding, lighting, and raceway layouts.
- Support construction projects as required with on-site technical support including at client’s office, construction job site, and equipment manufacturer locations, as needed.
- Assist in plant start-ups and commissioning activities.
- Work with site and construction personnel to develop and implement small capital projects to improve site electrical systems including providing electrical input for project proposal development.
- Help develop and grow others in the group.
Education, Certifications and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from an ABET accredited engineering school.
- Licensed Professional Engineer by examination.
- 10+ years of work experience related to electrical power systems design in industrial settings such as oil, energy, refineries, manufacturing, mining, as well as institutional and commercial settings.
- Knowledge of low voltage and medium voltage power distribution principles and related equipment.
- Experience in developing standard technical specifications and basic engineering design drawings and construction packages.
- Experience with electrical modeling software and analysis tools in developing models and using results to develop results and recommendations.
- Understanding of protective device coordination.
- Knowledge of hazardous area installation requirements.
- Knowledge of arc flash safety requirements.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards including NEC and NFPA.
- Knowledge of equipment and facility grounding, lighting, and raceway layout principles and electrical single-line development.
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly technical staff, and manage multiple tasks and objectives.
- Motivated and enthusiastic; effective interpersonal skills; drive and ambition to set and reach challenging goals.
- Problem-solver with and proven client/customer service orientation.
- Self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective and demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills.
- People-oriented team player.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed within the continental U.S. Approximately 15% travel.
- Legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship (proper identification required).
- Existing network from which business can be further developed.
- Experience in different industries; preferably oil and gas, water/wastewater and/or manufacturing.
- Practiced knowledge and use of SKM Power Tools, ETAP, EasyPower
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $115,000 and $130,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.