What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
Job Summary: This position is responsible for independently performing detailed engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks; performing engineering tasks on multiple small to medium sized projects with a moderate level of technical difficulty; performing most assignments independently with instructions as to the general results expected; receiving technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects; supervising other engineers or drafters/designers on assigned work.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments
· Developing contacts with key engineers and officials in other organizations to confirm that engineering practices applied are consistent with current engineering standards, regulatory requirements, and current technological innovations
· Providing input to Project Managers and the Business Unit Leader concerning potential process and design improvements related to engineering design and technology
· Following systems of quality control and checking on all projects assigned
· Assisting in preparing proposals for the business unit by estimating engineering hours as an engineering discipline lead
· Developing and maintaining quality relationships with clients
· Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with within the Business Unit (BU) and with other BUs
· Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or civil engineering from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
· Registration as a professional engineer is highly preferred
· Minimum of 4 years of work experience with at least 4 years of work experience in the pipeline industry or gas distribution, utility roadway design. At least 3 years of the work experience must be at a pipeline operating company or at an engineering consulting firm
· Collaborative approach to problem solving
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
· Developing industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
· Unquestioned business and personal integrity
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.