What You’ll Do:
- Apply technical knowledge to designs and ensure projects meet specifications
- Communicate challenges about scope, cost, schedule and quality
- Work with Designers and Drafters to complete design packages
- Support the preparation of simple to moderately complex designs or small portions of larger projects, including calculations and drawings
- Lead the development of their discipline's design on simple projects, and supports complex projects, including simple to moderately difficult technical analyses
- Apply appropriate industry codes, standards, and regulations
- Conduct communications in a professional and clear manner; communications are timely and in an appropriate format for the topic
- Identify information to be communicated to the client and project stakeholders through team leads and project managers
- Participate in peer reviews and QC reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an Accredited university
- Professional Engineer Stamp
- Traffic Control Planning
- Basic CAD skills are preferred (Intermediate – AutoCAD, Beginner – Micro-Station)
- Enthusiasm to be a part of the team and open to learn new skills
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $83,200 and $135,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.