What You’ll Do:
- Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments.
- Developing contacts with key engineers and officials in other organizations to confirm that engineering practices applied are consistent with current engineering standards, regulatory requirements, and current technological innovations.
- Providing input to Project Managers and the Business Unit Leader concerning potential process and design improvements related to engineering design and technology.
- Following systems of quality control and checking on all projects assigned.
- Assisting in preparing proposals for the business unit by estimating engineering hours as an engineering discipline lead.
- Appropriate technical degree, background or experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with at least 4 years of work experience in the electric power industry. At least 3 years of the work experience must be at an operating company or at an engineering consulting firm.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members.
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity.
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.